I suggest you ...

Allow non-credit card payment

PayPal for example offers tons of different payment methods. Yet, you only accept payments by cc. CC payment especially in Europe is quite unpopular. There are other means that offer equal security (such as Giropay, instant money transfer, you name it).

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alexander Pichowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Herbb commented  · 

As 'Post a new idea...' doesn't work for me I'm posting it here in a little out-of-date topic. There's no way to pay without credit card via paypal - it disallows me to buy current game..

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pls add mister cash that's the only way were i can pay online ;)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't know what part of Europe you are talking about.
        I am from Czech republic, I have no personal problem paying with cc, and I can not say that payments with cc are unpopular here; whenever i am shopping in city i see that majority of people use cc to pay.
        And what guy in comments suggested is not true either, you can add money to playpal here, it is normal bank transfer, and palypal itself says "You can pay or send money from 193 countries and regions supported by PayPal.".

• Kiril Trichkov commented  · 

It's not possible to add money to my PayPal balance here, and it may be the same in other countries. So we're stuck doing card payments. It would be great if you could include Skrill/Moneybookers as a payment option.

• Cronos Dage commented  · 

But you can use PayPal! Not in EU or somethin'?

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you guys could include Payshop service that would be awesome! Specially Paysafecard.

Feedback and Knowledge Base